Re: [opensuse] Remaster SUSE
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:20:23 +0200
houghi wrote:

So following the README provioded by the person who wrote the code is
suicide? Nice to know. I will never read a README or INSTALL in my life.

these files must be read with great caution. They are often very out of date.

True, I like to play with beta's :-), but mediawiki 1.5 (for example) is the production system of wikipedia, so I can think the product is fairly stable (and it is), but the Update file speaks still about upgrading from 1.3 to 1.4...

the README author is usually of good faith, but can't know all your config and any automatic install may cause problems. It's why there are SUSE and beta testers :-)

jdd

--
pour m'écrire, aller sur:
http://www.dodin.net