Re: [opensuse] Making a DVD from CD's Wiki
On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 11:59:19AM +0200, JBScout wrote:
> houghi schrieb:
>
> >On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 11:50:38PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> >

> >>My first wiki. and first and formost many thanks to the people who have
> >>been so patient in explaining how to do it. If I did not understand that
> >>was the problem on my inteligence. Thanks again.
> >>
> >>http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Making_a_DVD_from_CD%27s
> >>

> >Because I do not like change signs in my URL's, so have made it
> >http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Making_a_DVD_from_CD
> >
> >Please comment on what would be better. I will then delete the one least
> >favorite.

Thanks for the feedback. I am asked to merge with
http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/Build_a_DVD_from_the_CD-Set

Would love to do that, but that one is (I think) too specific and I would
like it to be for all versions of SUSE, not just
SUSE-10.0-CD-OSS-i386-Beta2-CCX.iso as given on that site.

houghi
--

Even if you do learn to speak correct English, whom are you going to
speak it to?