Progress bars in KDE
  • From: Winston Graeme <winstongraeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:30:46 +0100 (BST)
I'm convinced this will go under in the morning-mail
again ... but Ill still try ...

As far as I know some on the list are involved in KDE
so something which has been enoying me about file
copy/paste/move etc. progress bars in KDE(GNOME as
well) is that they only show a percentage .. is it
possible to have as you get when you move something in
mc ...

a file-count bar & a byte-count bar and maybe
additionally but not so important I think a progress
indicator for each file (if moving/copying,.. many
things) ?