Re: [opensuse] Remaster SUSE
  • From: Uriel_Carrasquilla@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:57:52 -0400
Per:
machines are over a WAN, some under local control. Sending a CD plus FTP
might not be optimal but an effective solution. I can see very little use
for the FTP requirement but just in case something was forgotten.

Regards,

Uriel_Carrasquilla@xxxxxxxx
NCCI
Boca Raton, Florida
561.893.2415
greetings / avec mes meilleures salutations / Cordialmente
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vänlig hälsning

Per Jessen
<per@xxxxxxxxxxxx To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> cc:
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Remaster SUSE
08/23/2005 02:33
PM
Please respond to
opensuse

Uriel_Carrasquilla@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Then, for specific packages beyond the one CD, we can have an FTP site
for
> downloading them as needed via yast.
> what do you think?

Out of curiosity - if you have enough machines for it to be worth your time
creating a
custom install CD, why not just install from network, maybe even using
autoyast?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and
as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.