Re: [opensuse] beta 2 short report
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:07:25 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Christopher P Robbins wrote:

> Is it worthwhile to file bug reports for, say, a bug that is similar to
> a bug report already on file? I'm having issues with wireless, but I
> see a similar bug in Bugzilla, and I'd rather not waste time/resources
> if it's already known and being worked on.

No, please try to avoid filing duplicate bugs for the same problem. To
achieve this, we encourage you to do a short search for duplicates before
you create new bug reports. If you find existing bugs, just add yourself
to CC. You might as well add comments to check if you really found the
same bug.

Regards
Christoph

< Previous Next >