Re: [SLE] Backing up a Motorola Mobile
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:42:07 -0400
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:49:09 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>> > Please explain.
>> >
>> > Here, Motorola makes only mobile phones (GSM), I have not seen a PC from
>> > them. What do you have? (and don't tell me to google it or some such
>> > thing, I don't have a permanent network connection).
>> >

>> Mobile fone what to back up the address book, I had another Motorola fone
>> nicked but thankfully I had backup of my 133 fone contacts :)
>
>Aha, just what I thought. But Ken recommended "mondo and mindi", which only
>serves to backup computers, not phones. I commented on this not being
>useful, but your later comments lost me.

Ken always recommends mondo and mindi - whether they're appropriate
for what you're trying to do or not... and then he bitches when you
call him on it.

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,

< Previous Next >