Re: [SLE] rejected email to list
  • From: Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:53:02 -0700
No, I did not, but I think lower down, it thinks it is spam as the X-Spam-Flag: YES. Guess it does not like Evolution and Thunderbird.

Art

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Art Fore <art.fore@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-29-05 10:25]:

Can anyone tell me why my email is being rejected as spam from the suse mail list?

<suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: message already has a Mailing-List header (maybe I should be a sublist) (#5.7.2)

Appears that you have opened and edited an existing post from the list
(from above: message already has....), instead of responding to the post.

< Previous Next >