Re: [SLE] Interesting review of SuSE 9.3
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 16:50:28 +1000
JB wrote:
On Friday 29 April 2005 05:23, Basil Chupin wrote:

JB wrote:

<snip>

BTW, I note that you carefully mention "Linux" but not SuSE 9.3. Which
specific "Linux" distro are you talking about?

This *is* the SuSE mailing list, but if you need more clarification, it was SuSE 9.3.

Being a SuSE mailing list does not automatically mean that only SuSE is
talked about :-). We've had questions about Mandrake, for example, asked
here.

So, OK now I know that it was SuSE that was being discussed.

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.

< Previous Next >