Re: [SLE] returned mail
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 19:44:03 +1000
Ken Schneider wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else getting these:

This is the Postfix program at host linux.local.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<gbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: host localhost[127.0.0.1] said: 451
4.5.0 Error
in processing, id=02960-01, virus_scan FAILED: NO VIRUS SCANNERS
AVAILABLE

Received one a few minutes ago - about a msg I posted here a week ago!

Ciao.

--
Understanding only begins with the act of perception.