Re: [SLE] 9.3. install from HD
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:04:03 -0400
On May Monday 2005 1:06 pm, Ken Schneider wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 13:44 -0400, Jul wrote:
> > >
> > > SFAICS, the ftp version has not been released yet
> >
> > Well,
> > ftp.ale.org/pub/suse/i386/9.3/
>
> Where is the boot folder required to install via FTP?
>
> The FTP install has not been released yet. Patience patience.

Will you guys let them make a buck for crissakes???? Even programmers gotta
eat, pay rent, shoes, clothes for kids etc. ;-)

All you folks who cry about Suse hooking up w/ Novell and the complain the
price is too high for the boxed sets and then wonder why they might need
cash infusions .

What you are seeing on this list reporting is early adopters, pre order
folks.

In a month or so you can get the full package that is in the boxes for
free.

Geez !

/me removes Good Karma points from whiners ,complaining of no ftp install
before the first month is up!!