Re: [SLE] Unison-gtk
  • From: Sergio Dominguez <sergio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:36:23 +0100
strange, Suse 9.2

sergio@wind18:~> unison -help
Usage: unison [options]
or unison root1 root2 [options]
or unison profilename [options]

-addprefsto xxx file to add new prefs to
-addversionno add version number to name of unison executable on server
-auto automatically accept default actions
-backup xxx add a regexp to the backup list
-backups keep backup copies of files (deprecated: use 'backup')
-batch batch mode: ask no questions at all
-contactquietly Suppress the 'contacting server' message during startup
-debug xxx debug module xxx ('all' -> everything, 'verbose' -> more)
-doc xxx show documentation ('-doc topics' lists topics)
-dumbtty do not try to change terminal settings in text UI
-editor xxx command for displaying the output of the merge program
-fastcheck xxx do fast update detection (`true', `false', or `default')
-follow xxx add a regexp to the follow list
-force xxx force changes from this replica to the other
-group synchronize group
-height n height (in lines) of main window in graphical interface
-ignore xxx add a regexp to the ignore list
-ignorecase ignore upper/lowercase spelling of filenames
-ignorenot xxx add a regexp to the ignorenot list
-key xxx define a keyboard shortcut for this profile
-killserver kill server when done (even when using sockets)
-label xxx provide a descriptive string label for this profile
-log record actions in file specified by logfile preference
-logfile xxx Log file name
-maxbackups n number of backed up versions of a file
-merge xxx command for merging conflicting files
-merge2 xxx command for merging files (when no common version exists)
-numericids don't map uid/gid values by user/group names
-owner synchronize owner
-path xxx path to synchronize
-perms n part of the permissions which is synchronized
-prefer xxx choose this replica's version for conflicting changes
-root xxx root of a replica
-rootalias xxx Register alias for canonical root names
-rshargs xxx other arguments (if any) for remote shell command
-rshcmd xxx path to the rsh executable
-servercmd xxx name of unison executable on remote server
-silent print nothing (except error messages)
-socket xxx act as a server on a socket
-sortbysize list changed files by size, not name
-sortfirst xxx add a regexp to the sortfirst list
-sortlast xxx add a regexp to the sortlast list
-sortnewfirst list new before changed files
-sshcmd xxx path to the ssh executable
-statusdepth n status display depth for local files
-terse suppress status messages
-testserver exit immediately after the connection to the server
-times synchronize modification times
-ui xxx select user interface ('text' or 'graphic')
-version print version and exit
-xferbycopying optimize transfers using local copies, if possible
sergio@wind18:~>

Sergio