Re: [SLE] Re: Strange mail error message from this list
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 17:28:54 +0200
C. Richard Matson wrote:

I got a bunch, one from back in February. The ISP must have just woke up to the fact that e-mail is no longer valid. Maybe the list maintainer can remove the address from the list. Rich

I think the list owner has already received more than one request to do so, I know of at least one other aside from my own.
The mailserver admin probably only noticed this morning that his mailserver had a seriously packed queue and tried to flush all of them. (^-^)

Sandy