Re: [SLE] 9.3 kernel on a 9.2 system
  • From: Stanley Long <slong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 18:04:19 -0800
Ken Schneider wrote:
On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 18:37 -0800, Stanley Long wrote:

Ken, where do you live?
We will possibly burn a couple DVD copies of SuSE 9.3 in a week.
Couple guys here in your situation :-)

Stanley Long
Anchorage, Alaska

Stanley,

The other gentleman sent me a copy of the DVD which arrived today. I
appreciate the offer and if there is anything within my means that I
could offer back let me know.

Hay, we just burned the full DVD to an older 12Gb Bigfoot hard drive. We haven't gotten any blank double layer DVDs yet, but I am now looking back through suse-linux-e to find the tricks for booting and loading 9.3 off this HD in a small network.

Glad you are moving forwared :-))

< Previous Next >