Re: [SLE] "Linux leaders flee Novell"...
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:42:50 -0400
Glenn Holmer wrote:
On Wednesday 11 May 2005 01:53, SuSE Ground Zero wrote:

with it. Lately Novell smashed everything about SuSE QA it is a fact,
demonstrated by a every time lower quality 9.0 was best also 9.1 but
9.2 and 9.3 are jokes about the real linux experience.

rave reviews, even from eWeek!). Talk to some of the beta testers before you say QA is "smashed".
Maybe Ground Zero was "smashed" when he wrote this? :-)
Considering the really bad english and his address, I am sure that
english is not his primary language. I didn't really understand what
he was trying to say. Ground Zero, do you really think 9.3 is bad?

Damon Register

< Previous Next >