rdesktop Color Depth Question
  • From: "L. Mark Stone" <lmstone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:41:45 -0400
Perhaps I have my facts wrong, but I understood that rdesktop 1.3.1
(bundled with 9.2 Pro) supports RDP5, which I further understood
supports 16-bit color depths when connecting to Windows 2003 TS
servers.

But, even using the -5 switch, I can only connect at 8-bit.

Is my understanding incorrect, or did I miss something? More
importantly, what do I need to do to get rdesktop to connect to a W2K3
TS server using 16-bit color?

Thanks!
Mark
A Message From... L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC

"We manage your network so you can manage your business."

477 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
Tel: (207) 772-5678
Web: http://www.rnome.com