Re: [SLE] Networking CUPS?
  • From: Graham Smith <gqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 05:27:53 +1000
On Tue, 17 May 2005 04:18, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
> Graham Smith wrote:
> > At a guess your /etc/hosts file is incorrectly configured in your server
> > machine and more than likely in your client machine as well.
> > Make sure you have an entry in the above file for 192.168.0.1
> >
> > Can you please post the file to the list so that we can see where the
> > mistakes are.
>
> I tried posting my cupsd/client.conf and hosts files from both trhe
> server and client and the message was returned me with amongst other
> things: <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 20000
> bytes (#5.2.3)
>
> What I cannot understand is that I bvasically pasted teh conf files you
> sent me privately Graham.

I asked you to post your /etc/hosts file because you have something wrong with
your network configuration. That is what all the error messages in the cups
log are saying and Cups will not start until you sort out your network
configuration problems.

You can send them to me directly if you like and I'll sort it out for you. I
hate it when these things drag on forever.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith

< Previous Next >