Re: [SLE] KWiFimanager NFG again!!!
  • From: Jack Brooks <brooksfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:28:59 -0500
On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 10:54 -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Ken Schneider wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 10:36 -0400, James Knott wrote:
>
> >>Is there any way to get this to work as intended?
> >>
> >>Why, after all this time and at least four versions, can't KDE & SuSE
> >>make something that works???
>
> Again, SuSE & KDE have provided a potentially useful tool, that I've yet
> to see work, through four SuSE versions. You'd think that after I and
> others had filed a report on this problem, they might take a hint and
> fix the damn thing.
>
> There is no excuse for such shoddy work. Either fix it or remove it.

I guess you didn't see my response. It DOES work. Works great, in
fact. I don't know why it doesn't seem to be working on your laptop,
but, from what I can tell, it's pretty functional as is. Not a SuSE
problem, I think. Maybe it's your computer?

I don't know how to do detailed system code trouble-shooting. I would
just re-install 9.3 and double check that all the packages I want are
installed. For instance, if you haven't already, try installing the
entire set of Mobile Computing packages.