Re: [SLE] SDL_mixer-devel
  • From: Bahram Alinezhad <alineziad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
"Pieter Hulshoff" (phulshof@xxxxxxxxx)
I believe Joe was correct. My MAME front-end uses SDL_mixer, and
I've only got the SuSE SDL rpms installed. The thing compiles
fine, so it's there in one of those SDL rpms on the installation
cds/dvds. Since I'm also running SuSE 9.1, I'm sure you should be
able to get this to work.

Pieter Hulshoff

Thank you for your notice.

You are using XMAME, am I correct?
I could never understand what is MAME! What does it emulate? It
cannot run sega, super-nintendo, atari or other roms, it only
runs its own roms. Then, why is it called "Multiple Arcade
Machine Emulator"?

Bahram Alinezhad,
Registered linux user #375283 (
Rudehen, Tehran, Iran.