Re: [SLE] SDL_mixer-devel
  • From: Bahram Alinezhad <alineziad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
"Joe Morris (NTM)" (Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx)
joe@jmorris:~> rpm -ql SDL_mixer

I could be wrong, but I suspect since there appears to be only
one develepment file listed, i.e. /usr/include/SDL/SDL_mixer.h,
that SuSE decided not to create a separate devel package that
would only have one file in it.

I deleted anything and compiled again; You wasn't wrong: There
was no need for SDL_mixer-devel.

Thank you very much for your help and notice.

I'll contact the software's developer only to say him about some
pre-requisites which should be checked at "configure" step to
avoid errors at "make" step.

Bahram Alinezhad,
Registered linux user #375283 (
Rudehen, Tehran, Iran.