Re: [SLE] Mounting SuSE 9.3 ISO image...
  • From: "mb1-knetdome" <mailbox1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:28:42 -0500 (CDT)
i've received numerous private emails from my previous post
asking me if this torrent is legal so i want to post my
response here for all to see rather than continuing to answer
everyone individually.

illegal i'd immediately stop distributing it.

i'm an honest guy, i really am. the desire to be legal is one
of the biggest reasons i got involved with linux in the first
place. if i receive a credible notification from novell that
it's illegal for me to do this i'll cease distributing it
immediately, period. i'm a longtime netware admin and i love
novell, i love suse, i love linux, and i love the linux
community.

thanks.