Re: [SLE] Managing Upgrade from 9.2 to 9.3
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:28:11 +0200
On Sunday 17 April 2005 20:20, michaelnel@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> What a piece of crap. I'm glad I didn't PAY for this mess.

Let's see, you got a DVD from a source you don't know and haven't verified,
but somehow suse is to blame.

> SuSE's been
> going downhill at a breakneck pace since Novell took over.

You really are clueless, aren't you. Every new release, there are people
complaining about the upgrades. No, it's not the big bad corporation's fault.
It's just the way it is. Some have problems, some haven't.

But considering where you got it from, I'd say you have forfeited your right
to complain