UK FTP mirrors for 9.2 updates ...
  • From: William Gallafent <william@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:45:45 +0100

Hi,

Is is just me, or have the UK FTP mirrors stopped working in
YOU as of a few days ago (6?)? I tried all three (anorien,
mirrorservice and mirror), and all just stalled at the
"Receiving information about new updates" dialogue box. (I
notice that plig is no longer listed ... I wonder why ...)

Using ftp.suse.com does work still, and using the http
version of anorien also works. So, has something odd
happened to all three mirrors, or is something wrong on my
machine?

--
Bill