FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?
  • From: Preston Crawford <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:59:19 -0700
I've been watching the happenings on the message boards recently with
regards to SuSE 9.3. It seems like it's more bleeding edge and unstable
than usual. And now I get a Firefox YOU update where my bookmarks and
profile are broken. I can still get to my bookmarks, but I have to
select "Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks" then my bookmarks appear after
having disappeared. They disappear next time I start Firefox back up. On
top of that it doesn't properly recognize my profile, i.e. Firefox looks
different than it should. Different X to close down tabs, etc.

What is going on with Novell quality control? I'm a little concerned. In
the short term I want Firefox to work again. In the long term I want to
know that YOU isn't going to thrash my desktop for daily use. I can get
that with Fedora if I want.

Preston

< Previous Next >