Re: [SLE] FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?
  • From: Preston Crawford <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:54:42 -0700
On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 04:44 -0400, Allen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:33:52AM -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:

> > > And I look at the fact when 9.2 came out the SAME things were said. and you
> > > knwo what? When 9.1 came out, SAME stuff (Oh this is terrible everything is
> > > buggy and look what they did!")... I hear it every time a new release comes
> > > out. Don't tell me you would not get tired of it. It happens every 6
> > > months for a month, meaning after you finally stop I only have 5 months
> > > until it happens again.
> >
> > So don't read the emails. That's simple enough. I don't have the
> > bandwidth to read this list all the time. So I only pop on once in a
> > while to check the pulse of the community or to see why something is
> > going wrong and if I'm alone. I wouldn't stay on here, read it all, then
> > fly of the handle at people, as you seem prone to doing.
>
> I was waiting for you to finally say that. I set you up to say that, and
> finally you do. Now, if you don't think I should read the mails, why on
> Earth are you bothering with mine?

Because I was trying to pose questions about the state of SUSE and you
insist on insulting me. I think I'm allowed to defend myself when
insulted.

> In 2 hours I've gotten you to reply to my every mail, say something I was
> waiting for you to say, and then hopefully, make you realise how pointless
> it was.

Yes. I fell into your brilliant trap...?

> Don't read my emails. It's THAT simple. If you don't have the bandwidth,
> why reply to me each time? You are compelled lol.

I don't appreciate being insulted in a public forum. Especially when you
could have easily taken this offline. You're immature. You're rude and
you aren't funny, nor clever. You're just a bully.

> > > Open up a dictionary. Turn to the pages that hold meanings for satyricon,
> > > and sarcasm.
> >
> > I know what sarcasm is. I know that's what you're "attempting" to do.
> > But usually sarcasm is funny. Not just mean and rude. Mean and rude are
> > just that, mean and rude.
>
> That's your opinion.

Not just mine, judging from the SuSE mailing list archives.

> > > Or maybe you do know what sarcasm means.
> >
> > I know what sarcasm is. You're just rude.
>

> There you are calling me names again. You're rude.

No. I'm speaking the truth about how you treat people.

> > > Email 10000 over.
> > >
> > > You went from 9,000 to 10,000 in one message? Wow I think I know why you
> > > have stability issues.
> >
> > I was just beating you to the punch.
> >
> > Can we end this now? Or do you have more of your trademarked sarcasm for
> > me?
>
> Rarely do I use any decent sarcasm here. Way to many people here don't have
> a sense of humor as it is.

Maybe these people you run into with no sense of humor actually DO have
a sensor of humor, but you're just rude and insulting. Did that ever
occur to you?

Night.

Preston

< Previous Next >