Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2.0 (was FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?)
  • From: Scott Jones <scottj.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:00:13 -0500
On Thursday 28 April 2005 01:32, Preston Crawford wrote:

> > It's backed by SUSE on their choice for doing this and they have
> > developers that work on OO fulltime. They did a lot of work in this
> > Beta to make it very usable. Want links???
>
> No. You're clearly just an apologist and not here to help anyone.

Nor are you. For years, all we've seen you do, here and on a.o.l.s, is
bitch, moan, whine, complain and threaten to use another distribution.
Please do, as I'm sure that the Fedora or *BSD folks would be happy to
give your feedback the attention it deserves.

--
Homepage http://scottj.org
XFce desktop environment http://www.xfce.org