Re: [SLE] OpenOffice 2.0 (was FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?)
  • From: Preston Crawford <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:13:26 -0700
On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 11:00 -0500, Scott Jones wrote:
> On Thursday 28 April 2005 01:32, Preston Crawford wrote:
>
> > > It's backed by SUSE on their choice for doing this and they have
> > > developers that work on OO fulltime. They did a lot of work in this
> > > Beta to make it very usable. Want links???
> >
> > No. You're clearly just an apologist and not here to help anyone.
>
> Nor are you. For years, all we've seen you do, here and on a.o.l.s, is
> bitch, moan, whine, complain and threaten to use another distribution.
> Please do, as I'm sure that the Fedora or *BSD folks would be happy to
> give your feedback the attention it deserves.

Please. I've helped people. More often on IRC than on here or the
message board, but I've helped people. I've complained some. And I've
asked questions. What I find fascinating is that registering your
dissatisfaction with a distribution you pay for is taken so seriously
that this is the kind of reaction you'd get? Am I never supposed to
complain when SuSE does something wrong? I don't get it.

Preston