Re: [SLE] FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:51:37 -0400
Anthony Edwards wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 10:16:03AM +0100, Peter Nikolic wrote:

Also why on earth do you use YOU so much it completely frells things so often it is untrue

I have been running SuSE since 7.3 (at work and at home) and run
YOU at least weekly, and more usually daily. I have never had this
experience.

Likewise, this is the first time I've had YOU do any damage.

dave

--
David C. Johanson
Linux Counter # 116410