Re: [SLE] FireFox broken, is SuSE Pro becoming a test bed like Fedora?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:33:57 -0400
On April Thursday 2005 6:51 pm, David Johanson wrote:
> Anthony Edwards wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 10:16:03AM +0100, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> >>Also why on earth do you use YOU so much it completely frells things
> >> so often it is untrue
> >
> > I have been running SuSE since 7.3 (at work and at home) and run
> > YOU at least weekly, and more usually daily. I have never had this
> > experience.
>
> Likewise, this is the first time I've had YOU do any damage.

And for that we are all sympathetic ... but someone usually is the first
one to have some bizare happening on each release.. guess you just got a
pass for the next few, huh? <wink>

Still, I´ll send you some Extra Karma points, since you probably burned
thru a few w/ more than one nasty word or thought whilst you dealt w/ your
problems , no? <g>