Re: [SLE] Interesting review of SuSE 9.3
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:14:30 -0400
On April Friday 2005 5:48 am, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Kevin Donnelly wrote:
<snip>
well, it´s become painfully obvious that you guys have never had to read
your email from your cell ( mobile) phone,or other small screen thing
( PDA , terminal, etc... )

Please, please, PULeeeeeeze!!!!!! snip out extranious material ... There
just is no need to quote every bit of original and reply posts... they get
downloaded once...

Someone back me up here, but this thread has become a disaster for anyone
attempting to read it on any small screen as so many of us must whilst
traveling these days...

< Previous Next >