Re: [SLE] Interesting review of SuSE 9.3
  • From: Marc Chamberlin <marcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:40:38 -0700
Ken Schneider wrote:

That wasn't the issue at all, the issue was the same email was being
posted multiple times.

Hmmm OH!! Gosh you are right! I wonder what happened? I remember having a bit of trouble getting it to post, and got bounce back messages saying it couldn't be posted for some reason. And those attempts didn't show up immediately in the newsgroup so I had assumed those attempts had failed. Apparently they hadn't, and showed up some time later, and I wasn't aware of that... Anywise my comments in general stand, about feedback and I still hope Novell is listening in the background somewhere..

So, I misunderstood you then, I thought maybe others had posted similar complaints before.... My apologies... Marc...

< Previous Next >