Re: [SLE] Compiling Courier-imap Problems
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:47:33 +0200 (CEST)

The Thursday 2005-03-24 at 21:34 -0500, Lucky Leavell wrote:

> OK, I tried this and it made it through the step where it checks for
> unpackaged files:
>
> /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /var/tmp/courier-imap-3.0.7-build
>
> which gave the following errors:
>
> Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
> /etc/courier/authmysqlrc.dist
> /etc/courier/authpgsqlrc.dist
> /usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/authdaemond.mysql
> /usr/lib/courier-imap/authlib/authdaemond.pgsql
>
> These were generated by the rpmbuild process; I do not understand what it
> is complaining about or what to do about it. (The mysql and pgsql stuff
> was added by the courier-imap build process after detecting presence of
> the /usr/lib/mysql and /usr/lib/pgsql directories which is OK, I think - I
> DO want mysql support.)

I think - I'm not a developer, mind - that as your settings makes the
compilation process to generate more files, you have to tell the spec file
about those extra files.

Have a look at these documents - don't ask me about them ;-) :

http://www.suse.de/~mmj/Package-Conventions/SuSE-Package-Conventions.html

http://www.rpm.org/

And this sugestion: