Re: [SLE] Streaming Radio
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:32:42 +0200
Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005, by eja@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Theo v. Werkhoven wrote:

Mon, 28 Mar 2005, by eja@xxxxxxxxxxx:

Its installed now, and I hear one of the preinstalled radiostations.
Now I have to find out, how to get dr.dk to play there too.

Go to Edit::Preferences
On the rightside of the "Listen to a stream" action select the box
(it's editable) and fill in 'mplayer -playlist %q'
Go to Stream::New Preselection (Ctrl+N). Fill in the fields you wish,
and as URL use http://www.dr.dk/netradio/p3-wmp.asx for e.g. P3.
Apply, Close and in Preselection you can now chose the station..

Theo

Hi Theo.

I have done what you have written above. Please see the screenshots at:
http://www.urbakken.dk, and they are preference.png, preselections.png and tunein.png

Like I said: (almost) empty page there.
I've put up some screenshot from here. See:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~chtvanw/pics/Preference.png
http://www.xs4all.nl/~chtvanw/pics/Preselect.png
http://www.xs4all.nl/~chtvanw/pics/Mplayer.png

Theo
I could see, that you have green arrows where I have a squares with red crosses in them.
That tells me, that mine setup is not quite ok ?

Erik

< Previous Next >