Re: [SLE] Windows Media Codecs Install?
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:46:23 -0600

Andreas Philipp wrote:

Fred,

El Mié 02 Feb 2005 11:24, Fred A. Miller escribió:

I have ALL the files from packman, EXCEPT for libdvdcss.rpm. Apparently,
the German anti-competive control freak law kicked in, and it's no longer
available. I need it for 9.2.....file attached is fine. :)

Easy on that! Don't throw stones at a German code packager, when those who began with all that shit have been RIAA and MPIAA.

**OT WARNING**

Time, maybe, for a world-wide class action lawsuit?

Even Wi****** users could join in on this one -- infringement on purchasers' rights to make the entitled archival copy :-)

(To say nothing of the fact they are infringing upon MY right to use whatever operating system I damn well choose, which constitutes an unfair trade limitation in anyone's jurisdiction.)