RE: FW: [SLE] MS malicious software tool
  • From: "Stephen Furlong" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:42:04 -0000
>Even M$'s name for the thing is "tool". So it's really not a critical
>update, it's a tool, which should be classified as an add-on.

I don’t even think it should be on the windows update page. Is tweakui on
the update page? Isn’t that a "tool" also. Damn m/s and their monopolising
company.

Im not sure whether my earlier messages got through (stupid me using stupid
outlook was replying to individuals, argh at m/s again for creating from
what ive seen to be a mailinglist-unfriendly mail client. I will be
switching to thunderbird in roughly half hour :) ) but has anyone had this
program pull up any programs as a risk apart from out-of-date m/s products?

Sent by freemail.servebeer.com
Signup for your free 100mb Mail account today!
Full pop3/smtp accounts available!!

--

Jake Sallee  spark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.breathedeeply.com