9.2 & Bluetooth questions
  • From: Greg Macek <it-guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:42:09 -0600
Hi,

I recently upgraded to SUSE 9.2 Pro. So far so good (overall), but I have a couple questions specifically regarding bluetooth. I have a D-Link BT-120 USB adapter. it works well, but every time I go to plug it into my notebook, I get the message "failed to connect to SDP server", even though it's running. This message pops up 4 times in a row, but after that, everything works as it should.

I'm wondering if anyone else has run across this issue and if so, how do I stop it from happening? It's a bit annoying to have this happen every time I plug in my BT adapter. Any pointers are appreciated. Thanks!

Greg

  • No further messages