leave program running after logoff
  • From: Hamish <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:02:18 +0000
Hi everyone
I have a machine running at home which I can ssh to from the office. I would
like to start azureus on this, and then have it stay running after I have
logged off. (I should just leave it running I know, but this does not always
happen)
I have the swing web interface loaded, and Id like to then connect from work
to this to see how the torrents are going, after disconnecting.
Does anyone know how to do this? I dont want to use vnc if possible.

So the steps would be:
1. ssh me@xxxxxxx
2. azureus
3.{magic}