Re: [SLE] Mozilla thunderbird
  • From: Roger Beever <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:13:50 +0000
On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 10:04 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Carl,
>
> On Sunday 20 February 2005 09:42, Carl E. Hartung wrote:
> > David Johanson wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > I believe you can also just <ctrl> <esc> from the keyboard, the
> > > process table dialog will pop up, and you can scroll down the list
> > > of active process' selecting each instance of thunderbird and then
> > > clicking on the kill button.
> >
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > That's an interesting keyboard shortcut. Before I try it, is there a
> > comparable shortcut that gets you back where you were?
>
> ALT-F4. I.e., just close the window. It's not really special.
I suspect the OP was meaning to unkill i.e. a restore button having not
looked at the result of doing ctrl esc yet.
I did and found it interesting and did a file> quit to close the window
So I have also learnt the alt-F4 does the same thing as well from this
thread. hanks again the those further down the Linux road.
Regards Roger