Alternative to lm_sensors?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:03:27 -0800
Hi,

I've grown weary waiting for my mainboard's sensor chip to get support
in lm_sensors (from
<http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/newdrivers.html>: "A driver has been
requested, will be developped [sic] upon donation of a board.")

Is there any alternative to lm_sensors that does not leave us at the
whims of board donors and / or the proclivities of the lm_sensor
developer(s)?

The board I have is an Intel D865PERL and the sensor chip is a National
PC87372 or PC87373 (I no longer recall which, but they're apparently
similar chips and are grouped together in the requested sensor chip
driver status table).

Thanks.

Randall Schulz

< Previous Next >