Re: [SLE] Red Carpet vs. SuSE Pro 9.2
  • From: Robert Cunningham <rcunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:38:37 -0500
As I posted yesterday and did not get a response I have red-carpet up and running on 64bit- SuSE 9.2, But I can't find any sources that support 64bit upgrades except ximian which just tells me my system is up todate. I have put in the list the ones from Open-carpet and a few others that support 32 bit but they don't seem to support 64bit yet . So I would recommend waiting until some do before installing.
BoB C