setting default Audio CD Player
  • From: "Steve Lett" <jeepnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:02:25 -0600
hmmm...
No response at all?
Is this question just too stupid to answer?

Guy's I'm really not being lazy. I have looked in the Control Center for 9.1 Pro and I cannot seem to find anyplace that lets me set a default player for audio CD's. Frankly it seems silly that it should be so obtuse. Nothing under Sound settings shows a player assignment, I don't see how I can do it by a file association...

Can't anyone help?
BTW I DID figure out what this means:
open with kfmclient openURL file:/media/dvdrecroder ?

and THAT's pretty cool. Found a video on there and some other stuff. Didn't even know there was anything on that disc but the songs...

In a world without walls or fences,
who needs Windows or Gates?

Registered Linux User #287453
'87 Street Comanche #24/100