Re: [SLE] bru speed tweaking
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:51:46 -0600
Jack Malone wrote:
Well i do the tape backups to take offsite myself. What type of setup do you have for the inserting an removal of the hd for the backup purpose. Do you shut down the machine to insert an remove them or is this removal a hot removal. thanks for info.
I bought a 60G 2.5" HD and installed it in a 2.5" USB 2.0 case for portable removable off site backup. I made a small script using rsync, and just need to plug it in, run the script, and it is pretty fast and has been working well.
--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission

< Previous Next >