Re: [SLE] Unexpected ssh, firefox and thunderbird behavior
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:54:50 -0600
Kastus wrote:

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:28:13PM -0600, Jim Sabatke wrote:

I agree, this can't be happening. I still can't explain it though.

I can explain.

You have a local copy of firefox running when starting remote one.

Just close your local copy and then remote one opens fine.

Regards, -Kastus

That does work in that contex. It is still a new behavior for the program. I am used to working with and I like having multiple copies running to manage different systems, with different themes to help keep from getting confused.

Thanks,

Jim

< Previous Next >