Re: [SLE] SMP Kernel for 9.2 ?
  • From: "L. Mark Stone" <lmstone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:19:45 -0500

This is not uncommon if you did not SmartStart the server before attempting to
install the OS.

A Message From... L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC

"We manage your network so you can manage your business."

477 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
Tel: (207) 772-5678
Web: http://www.RNoME.com