Re: [SLE] 9.2 NFS install problems
  • From: Örn Hansen <orn.hansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 03:02:48 +0100
fredag 03 december 2004 01:50 skrev Steven T. Hatton:

> I also prefer to share an image of the distribution for purposes of adding
> and removing packages. For some reason the latest YaST doesn't correctly
> support that method of accessing the distribution. Has anybody else
> encountered such problems?

No, in fact I just did this the other day ... the only problem I had with
NFS; was the NFS server, that needed to be started through YaST to work
properly. Otherwise, I just made up a set of diskettes ... botted with them,
marked NFS boot, the server to boot from, etc, and everything was ok.

Did you use the diskettes, or did you use the CD ?