Re: [SLE] Konqueror / PHP question...
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:40:18 -0600
On Saturday 04 December 2004 10:47, James Hatridge wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> When I try to open a php file in konqueror I get the script. How do I tell
> Konqueror what to do with php. BTW my php scripts work fine in firefox etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JIM
> --

How do you open the file?
If you open it like a regular file, you will see the scrip, it is normal. But
if you request the file through the web server, it will show you the result,
like:
http://localhost/myfile.php

if you type in the link line:
/path/to/my/file/myfile.php, it will open it as a regular file.

Cheers
Sunny
--
Get Firefox