Re: [SLE] Where is the config file for PPPoE?
  • From: Janus Sandsgaard <lister@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:00:12 +0100
On Sunday 05 December 2004 17:02, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> What application did you setup to use PPPoE ?

YaST2 -> Network Devices -> DSL.

It's strange. I have always used DHCP for my internet connections, but
suddenly I am experiencing problems: After around 30 seconds all idle ssh and
IMAP connections dies. I ran reconnect again without problems, but thats
annoying in the long run. My ISP do now have a good explanation, but is now
trying to find a solution by using PPPoE.

Janus

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.