Re: [SLE] wipe, clean, etc
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:02:06 -0500
Anders Johansson wrote:
On Monday 06 December 2004 16:16, Brad Bourn wrote:

Is there a simple command I can run to make sure that the data on the drive
after I delete the source code dir is completely gone?

You might want to have a look at 'wipe', which is on your CDs/DVD. But note that nothing will completely delete your data if someone with enough money wants to get at it. You'd have to physically destroy the drive to ensure it properly

Doing that would certainly make for an interesting warranty claim. ;-)

< Previous Next >