RE: [SLE] New Suse ATI 9200 drivers
  • From: "Jonathan Brooks" <jonathan.brooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:34:38 -0000
Hmm. Just be thankful you don't have an Athlon64, running 64bit SuSE.
ATI are so far behind the game for their Linux drivers it's unreal.

Does anyone have any hint of when they might see fit to release their
next version of the Linux driver (which apparently will include 64 bit
support)?

Cheers, Jb.

--
Jonathan Brooks (Ph.D.)
PaIN Group, Dept of Human Anatomy and Genetics/FMRIB Centre, University of