RE: [SLE] new suse home site (merged into novell's)
  • From: "olusola Fadero" <olusola.fadero@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:14:02 -0000
I finally after sending a complaint off to Novell on 2nd December have got a
reply about the new suse site. See below:

Hi,

sorry for responding late ... .

> I discovered the new suse site a few days ago and hate using
> it. Why? Because you have made it difficult to navigate

All information that was present on www.suse.com in the Home User section
can now be accessed through the left navigation menu on the SUSE LINUX
Professional product page: http://www.novell.com/suselinux

> and have changed the colours so they do not stand out.
>
> For example grey and grey background is not very good web
> design and it actually falls foul of the Disability
> Discrimination Act 1995 in the UK because people with visual
> impairments cannot read your site clearly.

I cannot promise that we will change this in the near future (because it
would affect the whole novell.com design), but I will forward this issue
to my colleagues for discussion.

Tschau
Frank

Olusola