Re: [SLE] Where suse will be ?
  • From: Doug B <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:51:56 -0600
On Tuesday 21 December 2004 11:12 pm, John B wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 December 2004 21:08, ReymanX wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > * i know, dont trust rumors !! *
>
> Follow your advice and don't fret about it is what I say, heh.

I agree, why worry about what you can't control and may not happen.

Reminds me of an old WWII submarine movie I saw once.

The sub was being searched for by a destroyer and an old chief was
trying to calm one his young sailors. Says the chief:

Son, there are only two things that can happen. That destroyer will
find us or it won't. If it doesn't, we've nothing to worry about.

If it does, only two things can happen. It will drop depth charges or
it won't. If it doesn't, there is nothing to worry about.

If it does, only two things can happen. It will hit us or it won't. If
it misses us, there is nothing to worry about. If it hits us, we won't
be here so there is still nothing to worry about. So quit worrying.

Doug